Well it is day 60 after her last mating (average pregnancy duration is 63 days), Holly is even bigger than last week - can she get any bigger? She doesn't lay still for long at the moment, being quite restless during the night also. It is quite handy using a baby monitor during the night to keep a close check on her. The other night we had a little sick (quite usual) and a slight temperature drop and last night she kept moving around the pen, but yes you guessed it still no puppies.
It is quite amazing at the moment you can really feel the puppies moving around and kicking, much to Holly's delight, as sometimes this is making her cough or jump. They really do not have much room in there at all.
Further progression is Holly is now producing milk. Fingers crossed it is not much longer, we really can't wait any longer (well I can't) as we are so excited. I don't know how mothers wait nine months for a baby, 9 weeks has been long enough.
Hopefully I will have some news very very soon.